DEAD RABBITS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mail Aging

Go down

Mail Aging Empty Mail Aging

Post by Ronsin Mon May 20, 2013 12:02 am

Mail aging (and automatic deletion of mail older than 30 days) will be enabled today on EU PC.
For more information, please see the update notes for Game Update 24.

DC Universe Online - Mail Aging

What mail will be deleted after 30 days?
All mail received that has not been moved to the Archive folder will be deleted after 30 days. Types of mail that will be automatically deleted are: mail received when completing a mission, mail for completed feats, broker mail with cash, broker mail with attachments and mail from other players.

What happens to my attachments when the mail is automatically deleted?
All attachments will be automatically placed in the player’s inventory. If there are no available slots then the item will be placed in your inventory overflow.

How do I get attachments out of inventory overflow?
Items have to be removed from inventory freeing up an inventory slot before an item in overflow can be accessed.

Why can’t I place more mail into the Archive Tab?
The number of archived mail allowed to be saved is set by your membership status (Free players are allowed to store 10 messages in their archive, Premium members are allowed 50 messages & Legendary members are allowed 100 messages)
If you are at the maximum archived messages allowed then you have to first remove a message from the archive before you can add another message to the archive.

Will mail I have placed in my Archive folder ever get deleted?
Mail in a player’s archive folder will never be deleted by the system, regardless of how long it has been in the archive. Only the player can delete an archived message.

Why am I receiving attachments for items I sent to friends 30 days ago?
As part of the mail deletion process, attachments sent to friends that were never claimed are returned to the original owner. The attached items from those messages will be automatically placed into your inventory. If there is not enough room for the attached items it will go into an inventory overflow. Overflow items will remain until enough space in the inventory is cleared to make room for the overflow items.

Will mail in my Sent folder get deleted?
Yes, mail in the Sent folder that is older than 30 days will get deleted automatically. If there is an attachment on the sent message and the recipient has not yet claimed the attachment, it will get returned to the sender’s inbox as a new message and a new date. It will be 30 days before the returned mail gets automatically deleted and the item placed in the original sender’s inventory.
Ronsin
Ronsin
Superbeasto

Mentor : Circe
Movement : Flight
Powers : Sorcery
Weapon : Bow
Health : 3064 PVE 5544 PVP
Power : 2172 PVE 1505 PVP
Defense : 2213
Toughness : 1201
Restoration : 1915 PVE 1209 PVP