DEAD RABBITS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It’s the MMOst Wonderful Time of the Year: SOE Live!

2 posters

Go down

It’s the MMOst Wonderful Time of the Year: SOE Live! Empty It’s the MMOst Wonderful Time of the Year: SOE Live!

Post by Ronsin Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:22 pm

By Erin Oakley

On During August 1-4, 2013, Norrathians, superheroes, dragon riders, futuristic soldiers, and characters of all types will converge on the glittering city of Las Vegas for SOE Live. During their annual fan convention, Sony Online Entertainment will host four days of competitions, panels, and of course, parties!

This will be my third year at the event, and I’m counting down the days till August! Here are the top five things I’m excited about for SOE Live 2013:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5. The Location. Gamers love to be entertained, and Las Vegas is a city built with fun in mind. Whether you’re into fancy restaurants, dive bars, or over-the-top shows, there’s always something going on. Pick up one of the free local entertainment guides when you arrive to get the lowdown on the week’s events, then grab your guildies and go explore.

4. The Pool Party. The banquet is always fun, but there’s nothing quite like SOE Live’s (in)famous pool party. Tasty drinks, great music, hundreds of gamers, and a beautiful pool under the stars - what could be better? Just remember: thanks to the magic of Facebook photos, what happens in Vegas sometimes ends up all over the Internet.

3. The SOE Team. It’s great to get the chance to meet the people responsible for the games we love. I can tell from talking to the developers and designers how much they enjoy their work, and how much they like hearing from the inhabitants of the worlds they’ve created. So don’t be shy, go say hello!

2. The Big Reveal of EQN. Like a dragon jealously guarding its treasure, the folks at SOE have been remarkably secretive about their shiny new game. But on Friday, August 2nd, the lucky attendees of SOE Live will get to witness the debut of EverQuest Next in a special Keynote Address. Considering that Ten Ton Hammer and MMORPG.com both got a sneak peek and promptly gave EQN their “Best of E3” awards, you won’t want to miss this!

1. The Players. There’s nothing like having a convention center full of people that will get your obscure references, enjoy your epic raid stories, and truly appreciate the meticulous details of your costume. Plus, it’s always fun to meet your in-game friends IRL and discover that your Halfling guild mate is actually six and a half feet tall.

So hanging out with other players and feeling like part of an awesome gaming community are the things I’m most excited about at SOE Live. I’m not gonna lie, the bragging rights I’ll have for getting a first look at EverQuest Next don’t hurt, either!

See you in Vegas!

Ronsin
Ronsin
Superbeasto

Mentor : Circe
Movement : Flight
Powers : Sorcery
Weapon : Bow
Health : 3064 PVE 5544 PVP
Power : 2172 PVE 1505 PVP
Defense : 2213
Toughness : 1201
Restoration : 1915 PVE 1209 PVP
Combat Rating : 82
Skill Points : 84

https://deadrabbits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It’s the MMOst Wonderful Time of the Year: SOE Live! Empty Re: It’s the MMOst Wonderful Time of the Year: SOE Live!

Post by PSYCHOKILLAZ Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:29 pm

I might try go back Vegas for this. I just went in April. I swear they better reveal it for PS4. I'm be pissed if I go there lol
PSYCHOKILLAZ
PSYCHOKILLAZ
Lunatic
Lunatic

Movement : Acrobatics
Powers : Fire (Tank)
Weapon : One Handed
Health : PVE 15,200
Defense : PVE 7050
Restoration : PVE 1500
Dominance : PVE 1500
Combat Rating : 96
Skill Points : 134

Back to top Go down

It’s the MMOst Wonderful Time of the Year: SOE Live! Empty Re: It’s the MMOst Wonderful Time of the Year: SOE Live!

Post by PSYCHOKILLAZ Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:30 pm

How much is it to get in? I signed up for a chance to go free but I won't win it
PSYCHOKILLAZ
PSYCHOKILLAZ
Lunatic
Lunatic

Movement : Acrobatics
Powers : Fire (Tank)
Weapon : One Handed
Health : PVE 15,200
Defense : PVE 7050
Restoration : PVE 1500
Dominance : PVE 1500
Combat Rating : 96
Skill Points : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronsin Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:42 pm

PSYCHOKILLAZ wrote:I might try go back Vegas for this. I just went in April. I swear they better reveal it for PS4. I'm be pissed if I go there lol

Very Happy
Ronsin
Ronsin
Superbeasto

Movement : Flight
Powers : Sorcery
Weapon : Bow
Health : 3064 PVE 5544 PVP
Power : 2172 PVE 1505 PVP
Defense : 2213
Toughness : 1201
Restoration : 1915 PVE 1209 PVP
Combat Rating : 82
Skill Points : 84

https://deadrabbits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum