DEAD RABBITS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Dead Rabbits & DCUO...

3 posters

Go down

R.I.P. Dead Rabbits & DCUO... Empty R.I.P. Dead Rabbits & DCUO...

Post by PSYCHOKILLAZ Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:23 pm

The league drama between Wraughtiron and Espresin killed the league. If you want to help rebuild it, be my guest. You all have invite privileges and if you need to be able to invite anyone let me know & I'll hook you up. I'm sure you all have noticed I haven't played since July 4th or so when all this happened and I logged on and thought I fixed everything. I will only play if my little nephew needs me or you really need an ubah tank for a raid or PvP.

Suspect, Evil, I and a few others have kept Dead Rabbits together for a long time. Props to Ronson and this website too. I just do not have it in me to rebuild again. The worst part is we had just rebuilt from the Undead Alchemist incident and had Full T5 an Elite 8+ players and were ready for Nexus & Wave. We were hell bent on setting up times to get down like clockwork. None of that matters now though.

This is what happened...
I woke up to a frantic series of text messages from Espresin. She said Wraughtiron booted her for no reason. (I know he did not like her to begin with) She also said he threatened to disband the whole league if he had the power too. He claimed to be the creator of the league, but in reality he was lucky to have even got an invite back. He was never in Dead Rabbits. He was in D3ad Rabbits, but he quit after some bs drama with Evil & Shafty like a year ago now. Wraught also demoted Marivel because he kept inviting Espresin back after he booted her. Espresin should have been an Officer and Wraughtiron should have NEVER been an Officer! Even Wraught's BFF Godrick in the original D3ead Rabbits took his Officer boot privileges away after he almost ruined the league back then by booting good people for no reason. Idk what Angel was thinking giving him back this power?!. If Espresin would have been an Officer none of this would have even been possible. Enough about that though.

So Espresin gave me an ultimatum. She said I will not be back until Wraughtiron is kicked out. I told her I would handle it. I immediately got on the phone & got up with Evil, Solo, Suspect, & Solo got up with in-game on FF14 ARR with Angel for me. Suspect and I logged in DCUO right after to calm the masses and fix this mess. Although I was shocked to find out that Espresin had already joined a new league immediately after this drama. That is weird I thought. We spoke to Dark Alex who I ranked up in the league and he was suppose to invite Espresin back as soon as she got back from her July 4th party. He gave me this speech about how he liked our league and how we ran raids and all had mics and worked well together but I guess that was all bs. I also ranked up Rogue Bullet because he asked. I also gave Marivel his privileges back. All of this within about 2 hours or so after the drama started. Then I told Solo to tell Angel to give the master rank to Evil. Before Angel gave Evil master, he booted Wraughtiron's toons out of the league. Just like I promised Espresin I handled it. The league was fine & was only missing Wraught I thought. Although come to find out Espresin not only left the league she took a bunch with her & others left because the league was dead due to everyone leaving with her. Then Wraught took Juicy Peach with him which was surprising. I found out a lot about who was loyal to people like Evil, Suspect and I and the league. So I spoke to Espresin and told her everything has been handled & wondered why she had not come back yet. She told me about how she wanted to wait until the weekend was over due to the FF14 ARR phase 3 beta was ongoing that weekend. Of course I said no problem. Then as soon as the FF14 ARR beta ended Evil logged on to re-invite her and everyone that left with or because of the drama except for Wraughtiron of course. To my surprise Espresin told Evil that she was going to stay in this other league until Monday now. I had my friend Wraughtiron booted without hesitation because Espresin asked me to because of their crazy drama. I've known her for a decade from EQOA. In fact she never gamed on a PS3 or played DCUO until I told her about it on the Adult Swim EQOA Facebook page. I took her under my wing and went out of my way to show her the ropes and help her when she was new to DCUO. I ran things with her, invited her to the league, gave her a lot of DCUO money to help her get started when she hit lv 30, introduced her to friends and put her in touch with healers to help her with her loadout. So to my surprise, the person I thought was my good friend ended up being the downfall of the league. She used to text or call me and I haven't heard from her in weeks. The sad thing is Wraughtiron might have started this, but everything was fine and handled just like I told her I would do. The league only crumbled because she & the others never came back.

It is what it is. See you all on FF14 ARR! yes
PSYCHOKILLAZ
PSYCHOKILLAZ
Lunatic
Lunatic

Mentor : Circe
Movement : Acrobatics
Powers : Fire (Tank)
Weapon : One Handed
Health : PVE 15,200
Defense : PVE 7050
Restoration : PVE 1500
Dominance : PVE 1500
Combat Rating : 96
Skill Points : 134

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Dead Rabbits & DCUO... Empty Re: R.I.P. Dead Rabbits & DCUO...

Post by Evillive Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 am

I don't know if I wanna clap,cry, or laugh! That's grown-up talk right there. Pretty much the truth ...
Evillive
Evillive
Delusional
Delusional

Movement : Acrobatic
Powers : Sorcery
Weapon : Blasters Or Rifle
Health : 5030
Power : 3657
Defense : 3742
Toughness : 220(in pve gear)
Might : 1111
Restoration : 3550(base)
Vitalization : 280
Precision : 340
Dominance : 53
Combat Rating : 97
Skill Points : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronsin Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 am

Evillive wrote:I don't know if I wanna clap,cry, or laugh! That's grown-up talk right there. Pretty much the truth ...

Hey Evil you aint never reg'd for the new site bro, sup wit dat?
Ronsin
Ronsin
Superbeasto

Movement : Flight
Weapon : Bow
Health : 3064 PVE 5544 PVP
Power : 2172 PVE 1505 PVP
Defense : 2213
Toughness : 1201
Restoration : 1915 PVE 1209 PVP
Combat Rating : 82
Skill Points : 84

https://deadrabbits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillive Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:48 pm

I don't think I've even seen it lol ... I'll go check it out now
Evillive
Evillive
Delusional
Delusional

Movement : Acrobatic
Weapon : Blasters Or Rifle
Health : 5030
Power : 3657
Defense : 3742
Toughness : 220(in pve gear)
Might : 1111
Restoration : 3550(base)
Vitalization : 280
Precision : 340
Dominance : 53
Combat Rating : 97
Skill Points : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by PSYCHOKILLAZ Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:26 am

Evillive wrote:I don't think I've even seen it lol ... I'll go check it out now

http://raidersofeorzea.forumotion.com/
PSYCHOKILLAZ
PSYCHOKILLAZ
Lunatic
Lunatic

Movement : Acrobatics
Powers : Fire (Tank)
Weapon : One Handed
Health : PVE 15,200
Defense : PVE 7050
Restoration : PVE 1500
Dominance : PVE 1500
Combat Rating : 96
Skill Points : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum